We are keeping abreast of guidelines that are being issued by Government and our accrediting bodies.
Safety critical training to the energy and telecommunications sector will be delivered to essential workers on a reduced scale in line with Government / public health guidelines/instructions.
Potential attendees should review the following questions and if they answer yes to any question, they should not attend training with ARCH and they should seek medical advice:
Have you felt unwell or showed symptoms of COVID19 such as cough, fever, high temperature, sore throat, runny nose, breathlessness or flu like symptoms now or in the last 14 days? Yes/No
Have you been advised by a doctor to self-isolate at this time or in the last 14 days? Yes/No
Are you a close contact of a person who is a confirmed or suspected case of COVID19 infection in the last 14 days? Yes/No
Have you been advised by a doctor to shield or cocoon at this time? Yes/No
If you have travelled outside the Common Travel Area (UK and Ireland) within the past 14 days, no entry is permitted to site.
As per our normal procedure, ARCH record the name and contact email of all delegates. Delegates are being informed that these details will be passed to the public health authority if a person who has previously attended a training course is later diagnosed with COVID19, so that the public health authorities can then trace the delegates if required.
The following measures are in place:
- On arrival delegates confirm no signs or symptoms of Covid 19 and confirm that they have been operating within Government isolation requirements and travel restrictions;
- On arrival all staff and delegates temperatures are checked;
- Delegates complete sign in with separate pen;
- Staff and delegates are instructed on the importance of good hygiene and hand washing with soap and water, infection control and the safety measures in place during the Covid 19 pandemic;
- Hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities are available;
- Wipes are in place at arrival and throughout the classroom and the training area;
- Social distancing throughout training centre with a separation of 2 metres, with spacing markings on floor where appropriate;
- Seating in classroom only available at separate table and at 2 metres apart;
- Delegates to bring and wear their own face mask in the training centre;
- Delegates given and use disposable gloves when handling equipment, gloves disposed of at the end of training;
- Delegates stay 2 meters apart during training and break times;
- Working at height courses no live rescue, dummy to be used;
- Delegates advised in advance to bring their own refreshments and packed lunch;
- Separate pen given to each individual;
- First aid courses use of mannequins for simulation and wiped down after each use;
- First aid – no emergency airway resuscitation when completing CPR training;
- Training rooms and areas are kept well ventilated with external windows and doors open whenever safe and appropriate;
- Staff and attendees will wash their hands before and after putting on or taking off PPE;
- All PPE wiped down or disinfected as appropriate after delegate use;
- An isolation room is available should staff or delegates feel unwell.
ARCH is committed to working with our customers and protecting the health of our staff and customers employees , if you decide to cancel training, please let us know and ARCH will make arrangements to postpone training until a later date.
Should ARCH cancel training, we will advise our customers at the earliest opportunity.