PPE InspectionBook Course
PPE Inspection – Course Overview
PPE Inspection training is aimed at safety harness and equipment users who are trained and competent in the use of the equipment which they wish to inspect. This training programme is designed to take account of UK, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland legislation, and can be delivered appropriate to the country in which the client is operating in. At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Complete pre use check on equipment, in a systematic manner and according to manufacturers’ instructions
- Inspect items of equipment including safety harnesses, using an inspection sheet, according to the equipment standard.
Click here for Course Dates
- Group booking dates available on request, contact ARCH for details
- If dates are not suitable, please contact our office email. firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 00 44 28 677 23 479 for alternative dates
PPE Inspection – Course Syllabus
- Knowledge of current health and safety legislation, approved codes of practice and relevant equipment standards in the UK and, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
- Compliance with equipment manufacturers guidelines and to inspect their equipment at intervals set out in current legislation
- Pre-use inspection of items of safety harnesses and fall protection equipment
- Thorough Examination oof safety harnesses and fall protection equipment
- Equipment management
1 day – 7 hours
Practical and written
ARCH certificate valid for 3 years from assessment date.
£195 ex VAT per person
- Those attending should be medically fit to carry out the practical part of the course and free from medical contra-indications that may prevent them from working safely at height (A list of conditions that could affect practical training and work at height is available on request). Course participants will be required self-certify their medical and physical fitness before commencement of the course.
- Course participants should also be competent in the use of the equipment they wish to inspect and it is preferred that participants hold valid certification in safety harness use / work at height / confined space access as appropriate.
- Participants should be aged 18 years or over.
Book this course
To book a place on this course simply fill out your contact details below and a member of our team will contact you to arrange your place on this course.