– 40 hours per week
We are seeking a highly organised and customer focused individual. You should have experience of a CRM system in a busy office, possess excellent communication and IT skills and have good attention to detail.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence.
- Manage individual and small company bookings.
- Update certification records and databases.
- Assist with contract work reporting.
- Preforming all other relevant duties when required.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|ARCH is always happy to hear from IRATA certified Level 1, 2 & 3s and work at height trainers who are available for work in Northern Ireland/Ireland. We are particularly interested in people with trade skills.|
|Physical and medical fitness and a willingness to travel to job sites in remote and distant locations are all essential. It is preferable that candidates hold valid certification in working at height & rescue – wind turbines, first aid, manual handling and Safepass/CSR, hold a valid driver’s licence. However training can be provided if required.|
|ARCH is an IRATA Full Member Operator and Full Member Trainer Company. All our work projects are supervised by IRATA Level 3 Rope Access Supervisors. IRATA rope access technicians who work with ARCH are given high quality training in safety procedures and job skills, and supported and encouraged to progress through the IRATA training scheme.|
|Please email your CV and a copy of relevant certificates to email@example.com|