ARCH provides effective safety and rescue cover for all work at height and confined space entry tasks. We are trained and experienced in working at onshore and offshore locations.
Our safety and rescue co-ordinators have collectively logged thousands of hours on safety cover, rescue training and rescue operations.
Safety and rescue services
- Risk assessment, planning and training
- Emergency response planning and training
- Hazard identification and rescue planning
- Rescue equipment identification, installation and training
- Training for rescue
Safety and rescue support
- Provision of IRATA Level 3 rigging, safety, emergency care and rescue cover
- Provision of on-site safety and rescue co-coordinators
- Provision of emergency response and rescue teams to industry
- Provision of emergency response and rescue teams for events
ARCH specialise in the provision of safety consultancy, assessment and auditing for work at height and difficult access areas.
Our industry experience, professional degree and diploma level health and safety qualifications, knowledge of access systems and working methods, and focus on customer care ensures that clients receive a high standard of service. Our safety services are targeted at telecoms, industrial, rope access, oil and gas and wind energy sectors.
Safety audit services available are:
- Site safety audits for work at height operations
- Site safety audits for rope access operations on wind farm sites
- Safety management audits
- Auditing rope access operations and equipment
Safety services available are:
- Risk assessments
- Method statements
- Work at height and difficult access planning
- Safe systems of work
- Safety & health policies
- Safety statements
- Toolbox talks
- Rescue plans
- Safety and health training
- Expert witness