Medical Fitness To WorkBook Course
Dr Sweeney & Dr Cunningham at Benaughlin Health Centre, Marble Arch Road, Florencecourt, Co Fermanagh, BT92 1BZ are available to undertake Medical Fitness to Work Assessments for persons working on wind farms.
The following medical assessments are available:
- Medical Fitness to Work – Wind Turbines (in accordance with RenewableUK Medical Fitness to Work – Wind Turbines Guidelines for near offshore and land based projects) – certificate is valid for 2 years
- Seafarer ML5 medical certificate
The assessment is undertaken at Benaughlin Health Centre which is located approximately 15-20 minutes drive from ARCH training premises in Lisnaskea. If persons are attending training with ARCH, you can schedule your medical assessment before/after training by contacting Benaughlin Health Centre directly to make an appointment.
You will see both a nurse and a doctor. You will do a fitness test. You will also have a hearing test, eyesight test, a breathing test and a general physical check up. Upon successful completion a certificate of fitness will be issued.
Contact Reception atBenaughlin Health Centre, Marble Arch Road, Florencecourt, Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh, BT92 1BZ, Tel. +44 28 66 348 080
What To Bring
We advise that you wear runners and loose, comfortable clothing as you will be doing a fitness test. Please bring the following:
- Photographic identification which will consist of either a current passport or drivers licence.
- If you are currently on any medication, please bring these with you for the attention of the doctor.
- If you normally wear glasses or contact lenses, please bring these with you.
- Reports or letters from your GP or hospital, if you have recently been to hospital or seen by a consultant.
- The name and telephone number of your doctor (GP).
The examination will cost £120.00 pounds sterling and must be paid at the time of the examination. Benaughlin Health Centre do not accept credit or debit cards.
You can find directions to the health centre by entering the postcode BT92 1BZ in google maps. Benaughlin Health Centre is located just 100 metres off the A32 Enniskillen-Swanlinbar road.
Benaughlin Health Centre, Marble Arch Road, Florencecourt, Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh, Northern Ireland, BT92 1BZ, Tel. +44 28 66 348 080.
RenewableUK Medical Fitness to Work – Galway
Castle Medical Centre, Tuam Road, Galway undertake RenewableUK Medical Fitness to Work medicals. To book your medical, contact Castle Medical Centre directly at 00 353 91 767449
Offshore workers working on oil and gas installations may require an offshore oil and gas medical (OGUK – formerly UKOOA). You can search for your nearest Oil and Gas registered doctor on the OGUK website at http://oilandgasuk.co.uk/doctors-listing.cfm Oil and Gas registered doctors include practices in Galway, Limerick, Dublin, Belfast and Cork.