When registering as a Delegate user of WINDA, you agree to the WINDA Terms and Conditions, that allows certified Training Providers to upload training records to your profile, and allows all registered users to verify your training records by entering your WINDA ID provided to them by you.
By registering as a Delegate user of the WINDA database, you agree to ARCH’s collection and processing of the following personal data:
- Your private email-address or work email-address
- Your full name as written in your passport
- Details of the training completed with ARCH: Your WINDA ID, Course Completion Date, Course Code, Previous Course Expiry Date
As an approved GWO training provider, ARCH is required to maintain the above records of your training that you complete with ARCH. We will maintain this information in hard and electronic format for 48 months after your assessment date.
Purpose of collecting data
- For registration purposes in the GWO WINDA database winda.globalwindsafety.org
- Audit purposes or defence of legal claims
- In aggregate and anonymized form to produce statistics and analysis to meet GWO and audit requirements
Sharing of Information
ARCH will share your training records only with you, GWO WINDA or the employer that booked the training course for you.
For further information, please see GWO Data Protection Policy http://preview.www.globalwindsafety.org/gwo/winda/winda_data_privacy_policy.html
ARCH Electronic Records
ARCH Electronic Records are managed by Flowlens which is hosted by Heroku Cloud System, see details of Heroku Security Policy https://www.heroku.com/policy/security