Confined Space EntryBook Course
Confined space entry training covers the basic competencies required for safe work in confined or restricted spaces. On completion of training, participants will be able to identify confined spaces and implement appropriate precautions to minimise risks associated with confined spaces in a wind turbine generator.
Available dates for this course:
- Call for course dates
- Legislation, regulations, approved codes of practice and best practice for confined spaces in/on wind turbine generators
- Identification of confined spaces
- Risks associated with confined spaces in wind turbine generators
- Planning work – Safe system of work (permits, procedures, tool box talks, risk assessments for confined space activity in wind turbine generators)
- Control measures for safe confined space work
- Selection, pre and post use check, and storing of PPE
- Considerations for rescue
- Use of confined space equipment for safe entry into low and medium risk confined spaces
Practical and written
ARCH certificate valid for 2 years from assessment date. ARCH photographic ID card issued.
Those attending should be medically and physically fit to carry out the practical part of the course and free from medical contra-indications that may prevent them from working safely (A list of conditions that could affect practical training is available on request). Course participants will be required to self-certify their medical and physical fitness before commencement of the course. Participants should hold a harness use certificate.
Book this course
To book a place on this course simply fill out your contact details below and a member of our team will contact you to arrange your place on this course.