GWO Basic Safety – Refresher TrainingBook Course
Global Wind Organisation (GWO) approved Basic Safety Training (BST) provides participants with a range of important skills and tools including Safety, Fire Awareness, First Aid, Working at Heights and Manual Handling. Once you have achieved GWO First Aid and GWO Working at Heights, your GWO re-training can be undertaken in 3 days for x4 modules GWO Working at Heights Refresher (1 day), GWO First Aid Refresher (1 day), GWO Manual Handling Refresher (1/2 day) and GWO Fire Awareness (1/2 day). Previous GWO certification must be in date at the date of re-training. To enable delegates to work in the offshore environment, an additional GWO Sea Survival module must be completed.
Click here for Course Dates
- Group booking dates available on request, contact ARCH for details
- If dates are not suitable, please contact our office email. email@example.com or tel. 00 44 28 677 23 479 for alternative dates
ARCH deliver the following GWO Basic Safety Refresher Training Modules:
- GWO Working at Heights Refresher (1 day)
- GWO Manual Handling (1/2 day)
- GWO Fire Awareness (1/2 day)
- GWO First Aid Refresher (1 day)
These modules can be undertaken as 4 individual modules or combined over 3 consecutive days. GWO Basic Safety Training can be delivered at our training facilities at Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh or Shannon Airport, Ireland.
Book this course
To book a place on this course simply fill out your contact details below and a member of our team will contact you to arrange your place on this course.