Focus on Safety, Quality and Flexibility
ARCH provide a wide range of services to onshore and offshore wind industries and are a preferred supplier of industrial rope access services for wind turbine manufacturers and owners. ARCH invest significantly in staff training ensuring our personnel are up to date with the latest techniques, equipment and procedures, this expertise ensures that we provide safe and quality services to our wind energy clients. ARCH mobilise fast and efficiently to wind farm locations across UK, Ireland and Europe and to date we have delivered wind energy services in seven European countries.
‘Thank you to the onsite ARCH team who completed the dismantle of our 2 met masts to the highest of safety standards whilst having to endure our unique micro climate conditions.’
- Surface preparation and painting – inside and outside towers
- Nacelle and tower cleaning
- Blade cleaning
- Blade inspection and repair
- Cable protection, ladder and platform maintenance
- Bolt tensioning
- Mast/pylon inspection and maintenance
- IRATA Level 3 rigging, safety, rescue and emergency care cover for inspection and repair work
- Installation and dismantling of met mast structures
- Provision of GWO and RenewableUK trained rope access technicians
IRATA Full Member Operator Company
ARCH is proud to be fully approved as a Full Member Company of IRATA International, the Industrial Rope Access Trade Association. IRATA International membership demonstrates that ARCH has been independently audited against the IRATA International Code of Practice in terms of health and safety, personnel certification and training, equipment management, quality management and operational rope access procedures. When wind energy companies choose ARCH as their supplier of rope access operational services, the client can be assured that as an IRATA Member Company, ARCH has third party audited policy and procedures in place to maintain IRATA’s exemplary safety track record as evidenced in IRATA’s Annual Work and Safety Analysis.